This is the phase after you have made a decision to change something in your life. This is when you recognize that the past is in the past, and we help you start putting the pieces together for your (and your family's) present and future. This is when you start building toward Equilibrium.
It can be all about building what's next. The legal aspects are important, but they're just a component. Transitioning does take work. In order to be successful, major components of this Transition phase are:
- Letting go of the hurtful parts of the past
- Celebrating the things you learned from the past
- Creating a Vision (a Polaris) of what comes next
- Reverse engineering the steps to get there
- Establishing networks for support and accountability
- Taking the steps necessary to keep moving toward your Vision
- Pivoting and adjusting as necessary, without regret
- Celebrating your progress along the way
We have Transition Groups to help you work through the steps that apply to you. We also offer one on one coaching, if that's what you prefer. To get started, please let us know that you'd like to consider getting started. We'll take it from there.
If you would like to work with us on your Transition, either in a Group setting, or one on one (or you're not sure which), just let us know, and we'll get in touch with you to figure out which is right for you.